photo bomb! 16wk scan pics (inc willy shot!) and pram pics :)

Lovely pics :) was baby well behaved in the scan so that you could tell the decor did you have to jump around a bit?xx

Congrats! Love the purple pram! The pram I want (when the time comes) comes in purple, and it looks gorgeous. I did wonder if it'd be too girlie for a boy though, but as you've gone for it so will I!

Congrats! Love the purple pram! The pram I want (when the time comes) comes in purple, and it looks gorgeous. I did wonder if it'd be too girlie for a boy though, but as you've gone for it so will I!

My mum said it was too girly but its my pram, not the babies! And the other colour was a garish orangey red. I wont dress him in purple lol

Wow congrats! I also had my scan yesterday. Unfortunately baby's legs were curled up tightly so we didn't manage to find out the gender. The sonongrapher was taking her time . She even asked me to go on my side and get up and she wiggled my belly to get the baby to move. But it didn't. So for now we r still team yellow.

Congratulations pippa!

I found out yesterday I'm having a boy too!!
I'm really early to find out 14+4 they dated me as yesterday but Sonographer said it was as clear as day. OMG.

Love the pram! Can't wait to start shopping!

xxx

Wow you got pushed forward. Fantastic and they could tell you gender what a great scan day. Hope you can enjoy buying things now and telling everyone else x

Congratulations I was so temped to find out but I managed to resist xxx

Congratulations Pippa! Gorgeous pictures xxx

AWW Congratulations! (I was right I guessed boy against the grain on your other thread) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back