photo bomb! 16wk scan pics (inc willy shot!) and pram pics :)

Pippa1703

Reaction score

kiddi couture fizz with maxi cosi seat and we also got a top of the range isofix base :) £397 all in!

Boy, yay! I have a boy, they are the best. Would be more than happy with another this time. I'm not finding out though.
Hey we are due same day :) x

That's a really clear picture Pip. Good nose! Congrats. xxx

lovely pic and what bargain with pram especially with the isofix base! x

Yayyyyy , congrats again for team blue hun.

Lovely photos, they are so clear , amazing to think that baby is that developed inside us, just incredible!

Great purp pram,,loving it, and a bargain..

Did you treat yourself to something blue or green?

Gorgeous pictures. Love the new ticker name :).

I guess we really can't tell the gender. Does this mean the bicarbonate test was wrong for you Pippa?

Xxx

Lovely pics! And I can't see the willy, even though you have pointed it out, I am useless at seeing things on scan pics! x

Not bought anything blue yet jen. Was going to buy some blue dummies as a small yet useful purchase :) but then im wondering if im going to try not to use them or if theres a specific type that you have to figure out is best. ..etc
Everything about this baby business is foreign to me!

I did picture baby in a mini version of his dads ice hockey jersey and melted a bit at the thought of him teaching our son to skate xx

Our son!- eeeeeeh!!! :D

Congrats pippa! Did u have a feeling it was a boy or was that a surprise? Gorge pram x

Hey you're team BLUE!!!! Huge CONGRATS Pippa!!! Ohhhh a mini Pippa with testosterone running round the place is gonna be a WHOLE load of fun. Keep that piccie, you just never know when it might come in useful!! :shock::lol:

Eeek loving the new ticker name!!!!

You can take them skating at about 2 pippa , earlier on those horrible sledge shoes but with less results, and a bad back! ,smallest proper hockey skates are baby/child size 7's , devon was 2 in jan and is a size 6 now but could wear them fine now.

You can get some lovely little hockey shirts x

Last edited:
Congratulations pippa!

I found out yesterday I'm having a boy too!!
I'm really early to find out 14+4 they dated me as yesterday but Sonographer said it was as clear as day. OMG.

Love the pram! Can't wait to start shopping!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back