Phone recommendations

Hunnie

Reaction score
Basically I'm sick of my iPhone and all apple technology! Had iPhones over 3 years now and I can't cope anymore with how inconsistent they can be and the quirks that they have. This is the 4th time my iPhone 4S has broken now and I've decided enough is enough!

I want a phone that basically does everything an iPhone can do but better :)

Any suggestions? Pros and cons of current phones out there?? X

I used to have an iPhone, thought it was the best thing ever, now I own a Samsung Galaxy Note! In comparison the iPhone was rubbish. Get a Samsung :) visit a phone shop, they let you try the phones and can give opinions x

Edit - also, I broke my iPhone screen 3 times in about a year, had this phone over a year and the screen is much better xx not broke it once!

tapatalking x

I have an iPhone 4S & while I do like it, I detest how elitist it is. It does sweet F.A. unless there is another Apple user. I'll be watching this thread very closely.

Think I'm going to go for the Samsung s4! Going to have a try out this weekend in a shop xx

I love samsungs, always had them with my contracts. Im on an s2 atm but due to upgrade in sept so will be going for an s4

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

Cant recommend the samsung galaxy note 2. Leaves iphones standing. Xx

tapatalking

I am an iPhone lover so can't really recommend any others xxx

To be honest the phones to have are either the HTC One or the Galaxy S4. People who have them love them and the reviews are consistently good. Plus they're are loads of deals on for them at the moment. On reviews the HTC One seems to pip the S4 but I hear the differences are marginal. I'd go to some phone shops and have a play with the real thing.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Samsung galaxy all.the way. I had Iphone some time ago but will never go.back after having a samsung

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

I have the original galaxy s as it's still working perfectly after years and years and I can't justify replacing it. I think it's fabulous. Hubby has s3 and it's even better

Between me & my husband we've had the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S & iPhone 5 and never had a problem with any of them (all upgrades). I've had a Sony Xperia previous to the iPhone and couldn't stand android. Then everyone raves about it so we bought the nexus 7 tablet and I still can't stand android. I've heard good things about the HTC one that's just come out

Got myself a Samsung galaxy s4! Seems ok so far but struggling a bit with all the new things

Got myself a Samsung galaxy s4! Seems ok so far but struggling a bit with all the new things

I've got the S4 mini coming anytime today - excited!!

I'll struggle too as I've never had an Android before :shock:

xxxxxx

The S4 gets best buy from which and they said it was the best phone they've ever rated!
My oh has the s4 and it is so much better than my iPhone 5 :(

Ok I love it!!!!! Got used to it kind of now its just so hard after being with apple for so long lol x

I've heard fab things about Samsung and HTC. However im sure Samsung have been in the news recently for 'fixing' test results etc. Hubby had a HTC one and he loves it!

Xx

The S4 gets best buy from which and they said it was the best phone they've ever rated!
My oh has the s4 and it is so much better than my iPhone 5 :(

Agreed. Fed up with my iPhone and so jealous of my husbands 'better' S4. I want one too.

I've heard fab things about Samsung and HTC. However im sure Samsung have been in the news recently for 'fixing' test results etc. Hubby had a HTC one and he loves it!

Xx

It was on graphics tests vs real life gaming results frames per spec etc. they may or may not have done it, I honestly don't know. However I really go off user reviews and what it's like to actually handle the phone day to day. Consensus is still that HTC One and S4 are great phones.

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back