Phew

mrssmith2011

Reaction score
Well it's been a scary couple of days. Woke up with bleeding yesterday. Had an early scan today and thank goodness the little one is fine. There is a little bit of bleeding around the sac so I have been warned to expect a bit more bleeding. I am just so pleased that the little one is fine. Sorry if I am boring anyone it's just very few people know that I am pregnant so the forum is nice to download on. Thank you for reading xxxx :)

Thanks Lisey. I have just packed a very overprotective husband off to work with our scan picture hidden in his wallet. We are more determined then every now not to let people know until we get the 12 week scan xxx

Glad your scan went well and baby is ok. I also have a bleed around my sac and I actually bled after I knew the bleed was there but it hasn't gone :( grr. Glad everything is ok though! Xxxx

Thank guys. I am still getting a little bit of bleeding mummytotodder which they have said to expect. Thanks to you, lozzalozza and everyone else for their kind words xxx

I'm glad everything turned out okay for you and bean :)
Xx

Thanks Holly1991. I think the little so and so just wanted us to see it early. Never been so terrified in my life. xxx

Awe what a relief for u:) nice to hear good news isn't it:) so happy ur little bump is fine x

Thank you babyk. From what I think my due date is we are due about the same time. Thank you everyone for all the support and kind words xxxx

That's great news! Celebrate tonight with a nice glass of ....... Orange juice? Xx:)

Definately BBaby. Might treat myself to some none alcoholic Kopperberg tomorrow :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back