Pgp/spd after birth?

Bek234

Reaction score
How long after birth will my hips stop feeling 90 yrs old??? Xx

Tapatalking. X

It's not the same for everyone, but my pelvis and hip pain stopped immediately after labour! Hope yours does too :) xx

Omg!! :D
I heard this but thought 'no that's impossible' lol I hope it does :) another silver lining after the pain of birth :) x

Tapatalking. X

The pain rolling over in bed disappeared instantly. But I had similar pains when walking still, turned out I had a retained bit of placenta and had an infection that was giving me the pain and making walking still difficult. Wasn't diagnosed for three weeks after birth though. So I suspect I would have been pretty much 100% after giving birth had I not had the complications.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Suffered badly with my 2nd and expecting to with this one too but I didn't notice the pain anymore during labour and it was gone instantly after x

Fx it's immediate! I need a crane to turn over in the night! This could be my last night suffering :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

Yeah, mine went more or less straight after labour! I did have a couple of niggles later on but I also had RPOC same as giz and I can't remember if these pains were before or after so that might have accounted for my pain too!xx

Sorry to dampen things i must be a rare one lol.

My LO is almost 6wks and mine didnt go till around the 4wk mark. I would still role over and have mega clicky hips!! I thought mine had gone as soon as i had him but after an emergancy section i think i was on so many pain killers i didnt notice straight away it was still there.

Sorry xx

About two weeks for me but still suffer with stiffness when I get up! X

took me almost 6 months to be able to say that i was back to normal :(
immediately after birth they were a lot better, but i did have it pretty bad during my first. This time around they aint half as bad, such a relief xx

I had a cection and literally it stopped the minute I jumped out of bed 10 hours after. :) xx

tapatalking

I feel loads better! I can still feel its not normal but it's was only 5pm last night so ill give it bit more time lol xx

Tapatalking. X

I so hope my spd and painful back go after birth my accuouncture man seems to think it does..will it make my labour pain bad?

I didn't notice it in labour.. I know it's painful but pain of labour made in unnoticeable! Lol :) x

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back