Pfffft....

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Just when you think 'surely no-one else can get pregnant' with all the friends, family, FB announcements etc..... I then see even the bloody male alien on the Argos advert is up the duff!!!!! ;) I give in. I'm off to join the aliens...! X

Lol. There is hope for us all then if a male alien is up the duff! X

I saw that yesterday.....crazy stuff.

Not seen this advert - where on earth have I been hiding!

Off to watch some telly ......

Ha ha! I hadn't mentioned it to hubby and it just came on while he was sat at the computer and he went 'oh piss off...' - I laughed and told him I'd thought exactly the same earlier!! X

I don't live in the uk so just had to youtube it. Hahaha how annoying that the male alien has his bfp. :)

Lol yer my thoughts exactly ppffttt bloody shocking lol x

Lol! I first saw it yesterday and was thinking of my miscarriage at the time. I thought sod off aliens...sod off Argos! Then I laughed at myself! Cheers for the thread...it has made me giggle! xx

I know!!! I saw that and was so angry with the world!!!!

I saw it today for the first time! I also thought 'fuck right off'!!!!! Excuse the language lol

Just when you think 'surely no-one else can get pregnant' with all the friends, family, FB announcements etc..... I then see even the bloody male alien on the Argos advert is up the duff!!!!! ;) I give in. I'm off to join the aliens...! X

This did make me laugh ;-)

Lol I saw it for the first time yesterday and said to my OH "even the friggin aliens!" Lol x

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back