Petite star zia

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Are they any good?
I really like the look of them and want a new push chair but need to pursued OH first!
Love it in purple but it's cheaper in black.
I really really want it! Lol

I've got the pink one :) I LOVE it!! It's so nice to push and very lightweight. Emily goes to sleep easy in it too!! Get it!!!! X

ive heard its good but topples easily with bags? but havent a clue myself chick xxx

I've got one in pink, had it for about 2 and a half years and I love mine! Never had any probs and it's still going strong! The footmuff you can get with it is lovely and snuggly too. It is quite low though, so if your very tall it may annoy you if you like the handles to be higher up? Grace's has never toppled over in all the time I've had it but you shouldn't really put huge weights on it anyway. The only was it's toppled it if you load the handles with heavy bags and then your child gets out so there is nothing to counter balance it, never happen with Grace in it! X

ooooooh that is sense tho isnt it laura althoooo ive seen kids literally hoppin out of prams real quick and everything going flying :rofl: but i think that wud happen with most strollers! AND u arent going to get a perfect pram at the price ya pay for strollers :) xx

The one I got now topples over if I put too much on the handles (without charley in it lol)
I really like the purple one but it's more expensive but both the black and purple come with the raincover and footmuff.
I might just have to buy it even though tim ignored my msg asking if I can get it! Lol

It's been a good stroller for us an is still going. My MIL has bought two strollers in the time I've had this one and shed probably be on a third if Grace still needed it! She was adamant that umbrella fold was the way to go but I find the Zia great for getting in and out of the car, it folds so small. She loves my Zia now! I've taken it abroad a few times too in the carry bag you can get for it and it's always been great. Love the purple one :)

I've brought the black one! So excited :D lol
Thanks for your help girls x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back