Petals around the rose

I've cracked it!!!

Tried once and got the hump then tried again and it just dawned on me.

:) glad it didnt scream at me lol

Help me out here I'm losing my mind over it!!

No idea?! :shock: Where do you find these games?!! Am I really that blonde :oops:

Just think about "petals around the rose"....then look at the dice and imagine a flower......oops i've said too much already.

lol :)

Okay, I must be really, really intelligent cause I haven't got a clue what the answer to this is. I've tried to look at the dice and drift away and as Lou said 'imagine a flower', but I'm sorry I just can't get it. I'm quite a mathematical person and I think I'm trying to read too much into it, but it's driving me MADDDDDDD!!!!!!! I'm in Sams camp TOO HARD TOO HARD!!!!

lol that game is just to easy

dont think to hard and it will come to you

Sami, I am a member of another website that is practically the same as this one. I get all the games and such from there. It appears the women on the other website are more into them though.

Sami, Sam, Amy, and Viper, I am the same as you. I would have NEVER gotten it if someone hadn't told me how to do it. I guess I am just too intelligent for my own good too. DO NOT USE mathematical equations to figure it out. You will never get it that way. I tried them all....and just when I thought I had it figured out the next one would be wrong. It is almost so simple it is a stupid game. I will pm you if you want me to. Just let me know.

I played this for ages the other night and couldn't get it. I just tried again for a laugh and got it first time - yehey!!!!!!

i bloody give up will someone pm the answer to me. plssssssss

That is sooooooooooooooooo frustrating - had to leave the thread its p***ng me off that much lol

L x

I know how to do it, i know how to do it, yippppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeee. I feel great now, so proud of myself, lol, even if someone had to tell me the answer. And even if he was a crap explainer, lol, well he got there eventually, hehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bec x x

oi , i was not a crap explainer......just took you ages to work it out , dont blame me charlie dimmock!!!! :lol:

Theres a clue in there!! :wink: - he? Was it first time daddy who told you??!!!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back