Personalised baby santa hats/comfort blankets/santa sacks **NEW PICS**

mel_ed

Reaction score
WHHOOO!!!!
all my christmas stock has arrived ready to be personalised. cant wait to get started again. sold loads on ebay last year :). this year will have loads more time with being on maternity leave. heres some pics for you to see

[removed by admin, self promoting is not permitted]

Last edited:
oh wow there so cute and so different ive not seen anything like this before

They are lovely hun, are the hats only for babies or do you do toddler ones aswell? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baby santa hat £3.75
christmas comfort blankets £7
teddy bear comfort blanket £7.50
santa sacks £5
bibs £2.50
baby winter hats £5.00

They are lovely - just 'joined' your facebook site.
xxxx

They are lovely hun, are the hats only for babies or do you do toddler ones aswell? x x

at the min i only have sizes
0-3 months
3-6 months
6-12 months

but hopefully will be getting 12-18 months soon

i havnt got the santa hats for toddlers but i do now have childrens hannah montana, cars and high school musical hats that can be personalised

i havnt got the santa hats for toddlers but i do now have childrens hannah montana, cars and high school musical hats that can be personalised

Are these on your fb shop hun? x x

just uploaded pics hun and will put them on the shop 2 x

Oooooh I NEED to order a santa hat and sack for the Christmas / Birth announcements we are sending out!! Can I pm you hun?!?!? Ebay is all too confusing. LMAO. xx

Oooooh I NEED to order a santa hat and sack for the Christmas / Birth announcements we are sending out!! Can I pm you hun?!?!? Ebay is all too confusing. LMAO. xx

Lovely idea! Yeh just pm he hun x

do you have facebook hun? x

Indeed. Did I miss that you sold them on there? lol

Indeed. Did I miss that you sold them on there? lol

yeh i sell them on ebay, facebook or u can just transfer money into my bank account if you have internet banking.
i got some christmas cards from primark other day with bbay's 1st christmas on and theres a space to put a photo so gonna dress him up as santa and put his santa hat with finley on. will make a brill card :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back