Persistent reduced movement !

nbrintz

Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what happens if u get persistent reduced movement I was on a trace last night and baby hb was fine and she was moving just not much they said if the same this morning to call back up and too be honest no change :-( I was wondering what happens if its persistent and if anyone had any info on this x

Sorry i'm not sure what would happen but defo call them back..Perhaps they will give u a scan to check on baby ? It's so worrying isn't it xx

Thanks Hun I've called them and they have told me to go in I'm catching bus and have to walk up gigantic hill plus have a bottle of coke choc bar and some mentors hopefully that will kick start her especially once I walk up the killer hill x

Good luck Hun, hope all goes well this morning! Xx

Good luck hun. You know, some babies are just lazier than others! x

Thanks ladies I have to have steroid injections 2 24 hours apart then I have to come back mon to see dau and consultant x

Awww how come youve got to have them?x

In my area after 2 episodes I was given a scan then after my third I was booked in for induction but I was 40 + 4 when induction was started x

Awww how come youve got to have them?x

As I have also had bleeding on and off and have had two days this time round and one a few weeks ago of reduced movement they are giving them as precaution incase they need to deliver before 37 weeks x

Oh no im sure she will be fine hopefully just being lazy, atleast your being looked after, good luck for monday x

Aww at least your being looked after and there doing everything they can, what a worry for you, has baba livend up now?x

Aww at least your being looked after and there doing everything they can, what a worry for you, has baba livend up now?x

I've had some movement but not much x

Try to rest up if you can and hopefully she will get moving for you as normal tomorrow. Xx

Morning Hun, how are you feeling today so far? Baby behaving a bit better yet? Don't worry about getting upset when I had reduced movements that day a few weeks back I was crying and thinking the worse the whole time too, it's only natural xx

Thanks Hun still the same too be honest just wish she would start partying again x

Only a scan will really tell them what is going on.

Do you feel ok in yourself too?

I really didn't want to post as I don't want to scare you but that was the main sign that something was wrong with my little boy. The trace was good, I don't know how it could be though as he was in distress and not happy in there. It took a scan to see what we were really dealing with.

I left it for ages before getting properly checked though as I'd see my MW and consultant and they all told me everything was fine and not to worry.

It sounds like you have gone in quite early to get checked so hopefully they can keep a good eye on things.

The majority of the time it is nothing so please don't worry and relax as much as you can - you're in good hands in the hospital :) x

Only a scan will really tell them what is going on.

Do you feel ok in yourself too?

I really didn't want to post as I don't want to scare you but that was the main sign that something was wrong with my little boy. The trace was good, I don't know how it could be though as he was in distress and not happy in there. It took a scan to see what we were really dealing with.

I left it for ages before getting properly checked though as I'd see my MW and consultant and they all told me everything was fine and not to worry.

It sounds like you have gone in quite early to get checked so hopefully they can keep a good eye on things.

The majority of the time it is nothing so please don't worry and relax as much as you can - you're in good hands in the hospital :) x

Thanks Hun was ur little boy ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back