Periods after the pill

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Novice, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Novice

Novice Member

Hi!
    I came off the pill almost 4 months ago and my periods are all over the place. They are not coming at the expected times and are lasting between 4 and 16 days(so far, it hasn't finished yet TMI).

I know my hormones need to get used to being off the pill but it's making me so anxious.

Any advice or experiences of your own?

2. Lulla Bell

Lulla Bell Well-Known Member

Hey I was the same, Ranging from 10 to 38 day cycles , I started in angus castus. you take one from the first day of your period to the date of ovulation, and within two months Had regulated :D

3. Novice

Novice Member

Hi that sounds interesting but when I've just looked it up it says not to take if you are trying to get pregnant?

4. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

My depo ran out in April and I've been all over the place since then with my periods. I'm TTC our first but I'm still not convinced they're in a regular pattern yet.

Try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know!), it will all sort itself out eventually :) If you're really worried go see your GP x