Periods after Mc

natz8531

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've not posted for a little while, just been taking time away from pregnancy related things to sort myself out, I've been back at work a while, I'm still on antidepressants which are slowly working, we have no plans to try again as dh doesn't want to see me crushed by another lost angel, but we did adopt 2 kittens so now we have 4 cats! They are so sweet and have given me something to focus on and all 4 (and dh) have given me something to live for. But getting back to the topic, has anyone else found that after an Mc they feel worse when it comes to af time? After my 1st Mc i always felt worse before the af, yet before I was pregnant periods never bothered me, now I think it's near that time again, tonight I've felt super emotional, I've spent the last hour sobbing in the dark with kittens trying to play, I've also had groin pain, with slight spotting, I'm nearly 4 weeks after my 1st af so I know it's not a pregnancy, but I thought I'd ask as nobody else I've spoken to has had this, is it normal? Sorry for the long post xx

My periods were awful after MC. Soooooo painful, boobs killing, hellish crsmps, mood all over the place.
I seem to remember it got better after a couple of periods. Xx

Same here, it took me about 5 periods to really get back to normal. But the first couple were the worst. My mood was all over the place from a couple of days before and they were really heavy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back