Period

Hearyoume

Reaction score
how long after having your baby did you get your period?

My little one is 7 weeks and due to not being able to latch on he is and has been bottle fed.

I had one day where I hand expressed but then went onto bottle

I think I got mine 4 months after birth. Not 100% sure though but I know it took a while for it to show!
A forum member from the same birthing group as me got hers almost 6 months later! I just think it depends in your body and how long you breastfeed. I was dissapointed to see it back again lol x

I think I got mine 4 months after birth. Not 100% sure though but I know it took a while for it to show!
A forum member from the same birthing group as me got hers almost 6 months later! I just think it depends in your body and how long you breastfeed. I was dissapointed to see it back again lol x

Thank you.
I actually got my period the day after posting. Haven’t missed having it but I also got paranoid I was pregnant again so I’m pleased at the Same time.

Hopefully having the coil fitted Monday, and last time is stopped my period so I’m hoping for the same again

I breastfed for 2 weeks then went to formula straight away (cold Turkey on the breastfeeding- ouch!)
Baby is 10 weeks now and I have had a period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back