Period was late and only bled for one day

Gabrielle

Reaction score
Hey ladies I thought I was out this month, my period was late , came on what would be Day 4 in the morning , I began red spotting then put a tampon in . By the afternoon I changed it and didn’t even fill a whole tampon . Put a new one and later on that evening took it out and pretty much nothing on it slight red . And haven’t bled since . Could it be my cycle just being weird . On the pill it usually would come on heavy and last 4-5 days lightening up along the days . Has anyone have this and still be pregnant ? My nipples are sore , still feel bloating and lower back ache . Nauseous here and here . And crazy mood swings . Yesterday I had a sharp pain by my ovary and pain down the front of my thigh on the same side . I have a history of ovarian cyst . One ovary removed :( doc said still chance of becoming pregnant as long as I ovulate . It’s messing with my emotions big time . I thought for sure I was pregnant due to feeling similar to how I felt with last pregnancy .. had light positives on blue dye then negative pink dye . Idk what to feel or think . Anyone been through similar ?

I’ve had a one day period. I’ve had two periods in a month!( never been on the pill ) the month I had one day period I had huge breasts which I’m very small chested so that was unusual for me also had heightened smell but my woman intuition knew I was just having a strange period! This pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all other than for a whole week before my BFP I just kept telling people meh I don’t feel like myself that was it!! Pregnancy symptoms didn’t start till I was 9weeks. For me I had more pregnancy symptoms coming up to period then I did getting my BFP. It could be your cycle being weird or it could be a bfp what is your inner self saying ?

Have you only recently come off the pill?
I’m on it but had a few times where I had forgotten to take it . But took it the next morning type of thing . Been on it for about 6 or 7 months I think now . And never had any of the symptoms I’m feeling . Other then when I was prego . But the blue test cane up light positive and few pink negative :( tested before period was due. .

I’ve had a one day period. I’ve had two periods in a month!( never been on the pill ) the month I had one day period I had huge breasts which I’m very small chested so that was unusual for me also had heightened smell but my woman intuition knew I was just having a strange period! This pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all other than for a whole week before my BFP I just kept telling people meh I don’t feel like myself that was it!! Pregnancy symptoms didn’t start till I was 9weeks. For me I had more pregnancy symptoms coming up to period then I did getting my BFP. It could be your cycle being weird or it could be a bfp what is your inner self saying ?
@Bre my inner self feels like I am . But the negative tests discouraged me . Haven’t tested since .

Do you want to be pregnant? If so why are you taking the pill?

All you can do is take a test when AF is due and if it’s negative you very most likely are not pregnant.

Taking the pill at the wrong times and forgetting days could be messing with how it’s meant to be working and may have given you an odd cycle.

You are on the pill and forgetting to take it?!
This explains alot, if you don't take the pill at the correct times and missing them it will start playing with your hormones.
If pink tests are negative go by them, blue tests are known for evaps so the faint positive probably was just an evap.
You are not pregnant and why are you on the pill if you want to be pregnant?

You are on the pill and forgetting to take it?!
This explains alot, if you don't take the pill at the correct times and missing them it will start playing with your hormones.
If pink tests are negative go by them, blue tests are known for evaps so the faint positive probably was just an evap.
You are not pregnant and why are you on the pill if you want to be pregnant?
I got on the pill after I had my second son .. had a few hiccups with the pill and thought / feel like I could be pregnant . I haven’t started the new pack finished off the sugar pills . Had mixed emotions and decided to not take the new pack .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back