Period type pains?

tillzy69

Reaction score
Just started getting very mild cramping. Feels like period pain but not as strong. Is this normal at 30 weeks?

Yeah I am sure it is I have had cramp like pains throughout I think its when you get a growth spurt?

I had them a couple of weeks ago and went up to get checked. Everything was fine but if you are worried give the mw a call. xxxx

I've had them too. If they get painful check with your mw hun xxxxxxxx

I've been having this the past 3 days!! I've been wondering the same...feels like baby is really low as well, getting lots of pains in my cervix

Hoping its normal :s gotta wait til next friday for mw

xxx

I had these the past week or so too, thought it was braxton hicks then immediatley remembered braxton hicks were practise labour pains, so should last a few more seconds. my cramps are only seconds but catch me by surprise. Feels like it's a kick in the ovary (or where the ovaries used to/should be).. no idea where ovaries are meant to be when pregnant!! haha. Don't know what the pains mean.

I've had them on and off for the past few weeks. Apparently contractions feel similar to very strong period type pains, so I'm guessing these pains are just the body starting to get ready really... kind of like braxton hicks contractions...
Wouldn't worry unless they get very painful!

I haven't had em since yesterday. Wondering if I just over done it. Did alot of bending and climbing stairs so maybe it was just too much for my body to take!

I have these all the time hun! It is prob just our bodies getting prepared!! :) xx

I haven't had em since yesterday. Wondering if I just over done it. Did alot of bending and climbing stairs so maybe it was just too much for my body to take!

I have had this as well, but I agree with the other ladies, if it gets too painfull, you should see your mw. Could be that you just worked to hard! Try to relax!!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back