period pains.. BH?

.Ruth.

Reaction score
So I thought I had been experiencing braxton hicks since about 24 weeks, tightenings across the middle/top of bump...

Now I'm getting cramps, especially in the morning when I wake up .. very low down and feel exactly like period pains.

Has happened 3 days in a row now, and also happens throughout the day but not as strong. It can be really painful in the morning and spreads round my lower back...

are these BH too?

What is it?!?!

I think it is BH although not sure, I get them too though and have done for a little while. They have not yet materialised into anything exciting!

I was getting this yday evening along with tightening n aches in the tops of my legs. Think it's just body preparing itself. Been to as antenatal this morning n nothing more exciting happening. Baby not even engaged :-( xx

Yea I think they are Ruth!!
I been having these for about a week now and midwife said it sounds like BH. What's really strange is that I had them constantly last night after DTD with hubby. So I think it's defo BH!!
I'm also 4/5 (lying on the brim) engaged so I don't think it's a coincidence at all!! Xx

I had this last week, period pains like everyday and then the tightening sometimes. It's all connected so I think braxton hicks x

thanks ladies

so glad I have this forum!

Have been getting more today as well as LOADS of movement from my little man. they suck... the kicks are starting to hurt too ha

Tell me about it!! When she moves now it takes my breath away! Wahhhh

God that happens to me now, what's it going to be like in the coming weeks. Especially when I'm laying down for sleep and which ever side I'm laying on the baby seems to try and get out ha ha and it really takes my breath away and makes me jump :s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back