period pains advise please?!!

tilly16

Reaction score
morning ladies! Just looking for some advise please I have woken up this morning with really bad period pains and pressure in my bum! Now I know baby is 1/5 engaged from my midwife appointment on Tuesday just wondering if this will be the baby moving further down? Not enjoying them after being period free for 8 months xx

Morning hun sorry i dont have any advice but wanted to wish u better. am sure some of the ladies further along will have had similar.
have you taken anything for pain.... sounds like bubs is moving on down nicely just sorry mummy is feeling the pain xxxxx

Morning!! No I haven't was going to take some paracetamol but didn't want to disguise the pain if it shouldn't be there if that makes sense xx

Id maybe call Hospital for quick chat with them - will put your mind at rest maybe? and they might want to see u if its anything out of ordinary ( which I hope it isnt) xx

think im going to get a warm shower and see if that helps and then call the hospital- thanks hun hope all is well with you and moo xxx

we are fine Darling let me know how you get on be thinking of u xxxx

Yeah I do that, avoid any tablets so u can tell how bad the actual pain is.

Is it just a constant dull ache or intense pains? X

I get cramps but am very close to due date. Seeing as ur still kind of early on, id say defo call the midwives and let them know x

they seem to have eased a bit but when they come they are intense pains not a constant one still got this pressure in my bum though! I'll give them a call thanks ladies xx

spoken to the hospital, she has asked me to take some paracetamol and have a warm bath and give them a call in 1-2 hours to let them know how I am getting on, but to call back sooner if anything else happens like waters breaking or having a show! Now I am hoping it is just the baby moving down not sure I'm ready for this baby yet!! Will keep you all informed thanks again for the advise ladies xx

I had this last weekend! Baby wasn't engaged at previous midwife appointment, lots of period pains and cramps last weekend and then baby was engaged at my appointment this week - had lots of bum pressure too so I'd assume its baby moving down (hopefully for you anyway since its still early) xx

Thank you Dax that's reassuring to hear! Like you say it's still early for me so hoping baby is just getting comfy xx

Hi how are you been thinking of you did u need to call back today?xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back