Period pain remedies?

DonnaMarie1

Reaction score
Well I'm sitting here after another unsuccessful month of ttc and not only do I get depressed about lack of bfp but I get greeted every month with the most ungodly af pains. They wake me up from my sleep and I be in utter agony every month with them, I cant stand up straight let alone go to work, shopping etc, I spend the day curled up with a hot water bottle whilst eating codiene/paracetamol and ibruprofen tablets... and even those strong prescription painkillers dont actually work. I am on the waiting list for laparascopy for suspected endo so that may help in the future hopefully but in the meantime has anyone got any good home remedies for bad af pains? I'll try anything, feels like I am being stabbed from the inside out every month, my lower back is the worst part and the pain travels down to my knees.

Hey hun, you probably know this one but I find a nice hot bath helps as when I'm sitting in it it will cover my back an tummy. Doesn't get rid of it completely but will settle it down for a little while. I drink hot tea too, I know it's not much help but hope you feel better soon and sorry about the witch getting you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back