Period or implantation???

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Louisebambi, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Louisebambi

Louisebambi New Member

Hi everyone,

Basically hubby and I have decided to try for baby number 2. It's been over 4 years since I was last pregnant and that just happened right away, first time and I got pregnant. This time around we have started trying and I wasn't tracking my periods properly but I know they are around the 28 day cycle (possibly 29 but I wasn't tracking vigilantly).

Anyway I have tracked for the past two periods ie since October, November and now December. I thought I was due AF on Tuesday but today I said to DH I felt like I was coming on as I had mild cramps. This is day 25 of my cycle. Anyway I waited a while as I was sorting the Xmas tree out and when I went to the toilet it was like I had come one. However it is very light compared to normal. Normally I am very heavy to start and after a day of heavy it goes really light. Also when I wipe its very bloody whereas when I've wiped today, its just been like a pinkish watery kind of residue. Sorry if its TMI but with my daughter I didn't have an implantation bleed so I have no idea how light or heavy it should be. All I know is I'm usually like clockwork. My periods are never early and are always heavy to start and get light on day 2. This is like my day 2 and obviously I'm 3 days early - around the implantation bleed time.

Any advice would be brilliant. I haven't felt any different in myself except maybe slightly more emotional. I cried because my sister had rang to see if I wanted a McDonald's on my birthday but I missed the call as I was driving so she didn't get me one, just her and my mum. I mean how ridiculous is that!!

Thanks. :)

2. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

It could be implantation bleeding Louise! You could test in a few days since it takes a while for your body to produce enough HCG to be detected by a hpt. Good luck!! :dust: