Period cramps 2 hours apart

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Hi all. So this morning I had my first very intense period cramp followed by lots of egg white mucus then 2 hours later had another intense cramp, both time belly went really tight.

Is it the start?? Xxx

anything in a pattern/rhythm could be labour... but if it's random then probably BH. fx hun!

Sounds like it could be you!!

Really uncomfortable pelvis and hips. Still getting period pains. Major on and off Back ache!
Don't know what to do with myself.
Really hope it's the start!!

Sounds like it could be hun :)

FX !!!!! :D xxx

OH MY! Zoe you are gonna pop first! Definitely sounds promising. I've not had a sign today at all!

Just called midwife for some advice. I'm definitely in labour be it the early stages. Been advised to take a bath and have some food oh and try to sleep.

Running a bath now! This is quite painful....
Xx

Arrrrgh, how exciting! You could be holding your baby very soon! X

Eeek, exciting however from personal experience though its very exciting I suggest you go to bed ASAP and get as much kip as possible :eek:) it could be quick or you could be in these early stages for a while and sleep is definitely your friend whilst you may still be in little enough or infrequent enough pain to do so. Good luck xxx

Maybe find ways to distract yourself, bath, tv,movie, sleep anything that works for you big hugs and yay hope it all goes smoothly x

Yay!!! :D Good luck :) x

Tapatalking. X

Woo. Try sleep so it comes round quicker :)
Good luck x
Sent from my GT-I9300

Yay good luck, it's how it started for me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27