Period after birth

Guadagnia

Reaction score
OMG Im worried :oops:

I gave birth 7th Dec, and still not had a period, how long after birth before your periods returned ??

And yes I have indulged without precautions :wall: :wall:

Hate to worry you hun, but i didnt have a period between giving birth and getting pregnant. Didnt even do a test till almost 3 months. (like you i was just waiting for it to happen) (i was also on the pill 6 weeks after giving birth)
Only way to know if to take a test. Good luck :hug:

If you are breastfeeding it can take months... not had one yet :cheer: do a test though if you are worried and if it gives weird results get the doctors to do one. x

I haven't had one and Finlay is 11 weeks old now (and I'm def not pg!)

i still havent had one (nearly 8 months! :cheer: ) but im BFing. if ur not BFing u should do a test then go on the pill or something, unless u want another baby! good luck :hug:

I had my first period a couple of weeks ago but i'm breastfeeding

Done a test negative....... phew...... :wall:

Going for my 8 week check up next week, till then I will keep em shut lol

Although, I want another one, maybe just not yet eh ! :shock:

trixipaws said:
i still havent had one (nearly 8 months! :cheer: ) but im BFing. if ur not BFing u should do a test then go on the pill or something, unless u want another baby! good luck :hug:

Bfing ??

Sorry to be thick

Bf = breast feeding

I am not breatfeeding and i didnt have a period until 14/15 weeks after i remember posting on here and getting really paranoid i was preg again but thankfully (for now) i wasnt.

Glad you are ok. Could just be taking longer to get back in the running of things your body has been battered having a baby!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back