Period 6 days late, cramping past few days, white discharge....?????

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by joannehet121, Jan 7, 2016.

1. joannehet121

joannehet121 Member

Hi everyone

My period is 6 days late. Usually very regular. Been experiencing cramping for past few days but no period, just white creamy discharge.

My hubby and I aren't actively ttc at the minute... I'm not on the pill, we use condoms at times but my hubby prefers the withdrawal technique.

I've tried boots own brand HPT and clear blue digital HPT but keep getting BFN

Looking advice

Thanks 😉

2. elmo1988

elmo1988 New Member

How did you get on?

I'm currently 6 days late and BNP this evening (I know not best time to test but hadn't peed all day). Nothing I could categorically call symptoms, just discharge, same as you. Just want to know now! I had been completely chilled about it until my period didn't arrive. Now beginning to feel a little frustrated. :(

Have used a sainsburys cheapo on due date and 4 days ago and clear blue tonight.

From everything I've read, it looks like I will have to wait a week, if no AF or positive test it might be time to go see the doctor for a blood test. It seems like a lot of women go a couple of weeks late before testing positive, some longer.

#2 elmo1988, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  3. JemJem2015

JemJem2015 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies I know how you feel I am 6 days late got sore bbs and sensitive nipples feeling sick and keep getting heartburn and being emotional on and off and I keep getting bfn tomorrow will be a week late I have clear discharge have for ages and keep thinking I've started af but its just clear and very moist hope you get your answers soon and a big bfp xxx