Period 5 days late. Am I pregnant?

Ash94

Reaction score
So I stopped my birth control back In January. I didn’t have a period from January until March 13. I am now 5 days late according to this online calculator. I took a cheap Walgreens test, I’m not sure if I peed on it enough, anyways it came back negative. I had unprotected sex with my fiancé all month 3 times during the middle of my cycle, when I would be ovulating, he didn’t pull out. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone had a situation like this. With unprotected sex and a negative pregnancy test? Also my period could still be trying to adjust itself from stopping birth control.
Thank you

If you've got a negative test I'd say your cycle has not regulated from stopping the pill. It can take months depending which one you were on. Also you cant rely on an online calculator for ovulation, this is an estimation based on a standard 28 day cycle.

If you've got a negative test I'd say your cycle has not regulated from stopping the pill. It can take months depending which one you were on. Also you cant rely on an online calculator for ovulation, this is an estimation based on a standard 28 day cycle.
I was kind of hoping I would be, but it probably is my period trying to regulate itself again I was on Sprintec for a few years. I’m in my mid 20s.

If you think you are then buy a sensitive test like first response early result. That will show if you are pregnant but your period isn't due quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back