Period 17 days late...

Lola123

Reaction score
Okay, so I am new to this forum but I have an issue. Me and DH have been ttc for 2 months now so we are fairly new to this. Anyway, my last period was March 28th and AF was due to arrive 17 days ago. 3 days past my expected period I took a test and it was negative. Ever since then I have just been a little a lot chicken to test again. I am planning on going to the doctor on the 18th. I feel like I have been having symptoms but I wonder also if they're just in my head. Opinions?

Ooo at 3 days the hcg might have been abut hard to detect still... id say test again :D good luck xx

Update, I now have a newly developed sinus infection I do believe. I go to the doctor Wednesday so I'm trying to sit it out.

My period was 13 days late this month and then it eventually came. I don't know why it was late but after looking it all up people kept saying that unless u miss ur period for like 3 months there's no need to panic because it can happen, people said stress related or just changing in ur moons or something.

I do hope it's the opposite and it doesn't come and u get that positive result. I had take 3 tests all negative and it eventually came xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back