Period 10 days late, can't buy a pregnancy test yet so I'm just looking for opinions!

Renee82495

Reaction score
Okay so I know nobody can tell me for sure but it doesn’t hurt to get some opinions ‍♀️

I use Flo and I have tracked every period since 2016. Throughout the time I've been tracking, it says my average cycle length is 25 days. The longest it's been is 30 and it was October 2018, since then it's consistently been anywhere from 23-28 days inbetween.

I'm not currently trying to get pregnant but also not necessarily avoiding it either. Nothing new has been going on, I'm not stressed, no new diet, no new medicine etc. Absolutely nothing has changed.

The first day of my last period was February 16th. Since then, me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex around 9ish times. We never use protection at all, because like I said.. We aren't trying to avoid it but also not trying to get pregnant.

I know ovulation being delayed can also delay a period, and I dont know when I ovulated 100% because I don't track that. According to my app, it would've been February 26th which was a high chance of getting pregnant and we had sex that day.

Now, I'm about 10 days late and it's cycle day 39 which is the most it's ever been.

I'm having what feel like period cramps really down low, and my boobs are absolutely painfully sore and feel heavy and full BUT both of these things tend to happen with my period as well.

I developed a yeast infection about a week and a half ago, and just read today sometimes pregnancy hormones can cause those or BV.

So anyways, I live with my dad currently and care for him and because of this virus, we have not been going out so I can't get a pregnancy get right now. I'm just curious if anyone with more knowledge has any idea if it could be late period or pregnancy?

Here's a sort of timeline of sex after my period.

Period was February 16th and ended February 21st.

Had sex February 21st, 22nd, 26th, 28th, 29th, March 1st, March 7th, March 10th, March 14th and March 20th.

Are you not able to pick up a pregnancy test when you go shopping for essentials!? Or order one on amazon?!

It really is impossible to say without a pregnancy test.
Hopefully you can get your hands on one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back