Peoples Signatures

mummykay

Reaction score
How is it that some people have about 4 tickers in their sigs and I can just about get 1 ticker and a couple of blinkies?????

Sorry, feeling whingey :roll:

Who has 4 tickers?
If sigs are way over the limit people will have to make them smaller...otherwise it's not fair :)

yeah Lozzi u big greedy signature bandwidth hogger!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just updated my profile to include some pics of Isaac and it told me when my sig was too big.

If its needs to be made smaller I thought a mod would send me a polite pm :wink:

I have notcied some avatars are way bigger than mine. I had to really make my pic smaller. I don't mind though :)

Tina & Gabs said:
Lou, I just wanted to day how gorgeous Isaac is :D

awwww thanks :oops: they are quite old pics but they are my favourites. He looks like the late Steve Irwin recently :rotfl:

lou said:
I just updated my profile to include some pics of Isaac and it told me when my sig was too big.

The limit is fpr the amount of characters in the signature, not the space it takes up. :)

Urchin said:
lou said:

The limit is fpr the amount of characters in the signature, not the space it takes up. :)

oh. Shall i make mine smaller then?

lou said:
Urchin said:
lou said:

oh. Shall i make mine smaller then?

No it's fine, I was just saying so people know that the sig won't let you know if the image is too big :)

Aw I'v ejust read this thread and noticed the new addition to you signature Urchin :D Congrats, good clear pic :)

Good luck, I hope it goes well - will you be finding out the sex?

wow urchin. that went quick didnt it. it only seems like yesterday that you were announcing you were pregnant :)

best of luck for the scan :)

It annoys me when people's sigs aren't symmetrical :oops: :oops:

I've even converted skairdy tomy strange ways :lol:

I wanted some blinkies in mine but couldn't get them to look right so deleted them. I think I have forum OCD...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back