penny taste in mouth urghh

luckylucky

Reaction score
Just had my lunch at work and had some chewing gum n got this overwhelming penny metal taste in my mouth.
My syliva tastes tinny and chewing the chewing cum was making it worse i could have vomited.and its still there now right in back of my throat its awful.
Im 6dpo

Oooooooo that's a good sign! Good luck x

Just had my lunch at work and had some chewing gum n got this overwhelming penny metal taste in my mouth.
My syliva tastes tinny and chewing the chewing cum was making it worse i could have vomited.and its still there now right in back of my throat its awful.
Im 6dpo

I had this last month and not even the faintest BFP - have a slight taste of it now and based on last cycle I was due yesterday. Fx xx

I done a test yest which was far to early and was neg i jus found a old test in my bedroom drawer when tidying up so didnt plan to test so soon just cudnt resist.
But yeah its calmed a bit now but chewing gum made it worse it over powered the mint

You an sometimes get metalic taste from high levels of progesterone! I have had it some 2ww and not others. but defo had it when preggo with my dd and it didn't go the entire 38 weeks!

also had aches in my lower back today almost like im gona have a period x

That was my friends 1st symptom! Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back