Pelvic pain

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by J9nine, Jan 1, 2016.

1. J9nine

J9nine Well-Known Member

Hi girls, happy new year!

Just wondering if any if you get pelvic/ovarian pain all month?

I get twinges and pinches all the time. Nothing really severe but enough for me to notice it. I went to my Dr a couple of years ago about it, had a scan and it didn't show anything up so I just forgot about it. Now we're TTC I'm starting to think about it again and wonder what it means.

I don't have any of the other PCOS symptoms so I'm not sure it would be that but I'd be interested to hear if any of you have had similar symptoms and what your diagnoses were.

I went back to my Dr at the beginning of December and a scan was recommended but I've not received a letter yet - must chase them up!

Xxx

2. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

I get twinges and aches sometimes. I had a blood test done and was told from that I didn't have PCOS but not sure if that's a proper diagnostic tool? It's horrible and it's so hard not to hope it's implantation etc when we are TTC. Good luck let us know how you get on x

3. J9nine

J9nine Well-Known Member

Good luck to you too, hopefully that BFP will come soon x

4. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

Hi

I have PCOS but don't have this, didn't realise it was a symptom! But then I don't have any of the other symptoms either really, which is why it was so difficult to get a diagnosis (I just have the cysts and messed up hormones). Xx