Pelvic Floor...

TashaWink

Reaction score
I am dreadful at this! My sister keeps telling me off because i always forget to do it! How are you ladies finding it-do you remember?

I remember but only because the physio told me it helps with the SPD.

I'm not very good at holding it for a long time though. It makes me go all funny and shudder. I prefer the quick clenches lol

Terrible at remembering and hate doing it. I read an article though that said squatting is just as good so I've been doing that instead!

I do it in my car lol. Quite often I have a few minutes between each call at work so it gives me something to do :D

i constantly forget lol

I forget :( Forgot with Josh aswell, wish i haden't cause now its difficult pooing! x

So its not just me then! :) She keeps telling me about her friends that didn't do it and now they can't go on a trampoline as it just leaks out!

So its not just me then! :) She keeps telling me about her friends that didn't do it and now they can't go on a trampoline as it just leaks out!

Lol - I don't think it makes all that much difference. I've read articles where they say doing them is actually worse for you and you should squat instead, and ones where they say doing them before birth makes no difference, you should do them after instead. But none of my sisters remembered and had babies between 9 and 11lbs and none of them have had any problems. My Mum had 5 10 - 11lb babies and she says the only problem is when she does a big sneeze - I think that always happened to me lol!

Last edited:
I wasn't aware we had to do these, iv seen people mention it but i haven't been told, when do you start? i wouldnt know what to do lol xx

:blush:I never bothered in last 2 pregnancies, suffering now for it, cant sneeze/cough/laugh without wetting myself
:oops:

I'm terrible at remembering them, but I've been wondering if it's more important after, the first time I've heard them mentioned was at antenatal class this morning, and it was just a fleeting remark.

Id like to think if it was that important my mw would have mentioned it before now.

Xxx

Yea I think after is probably more important too coz thats when the muscles need to return back. But if they over stretch will they return to normal? Ah I'm so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back