Pelvic floor reminder

poppypd

Reaction score
My OH asked if I was doing them and I said 'I kind of forget' which is annoying as I'm not working and sitting around most of the day! so I thought maybe if I made a post and if you ladies remember to do them maybe comment so it keeps being bumped up and I might actually remember? Xxx

Good idea! I was doing these all the time in the beginning, but now I keep forgetting too!

i forget a lot but i do kinda do it when we DTD as odd as that may sound lol so ive done some today at least.

i was doing them when i was at work as i would do them when i was on the train to and from work so it got to be a routine, but yeah now i dont do them and i keep forgetting which is annoying as id made a lot of progress and i could tell it had made a difference.

maybe try do them after breakfast, lunch and dinner... if you can remember to do it then for about 3 days it should start becoming habit.

xxx

I'm rubbish and keep forgetting too. thanks for the reminder I'm now doing them as I type!

Saw the thread and remembered to do them!

I'm terrible but I don't like doing them - they make me feel really funny!! lol. Was doing them during assembly time to while away the minutes while my boring head rambles on... ha ha!! Will make an effort this week. And who is doing the perineal massage thing?? Does it make a difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back