Pelvic floor exercises..

Clairexx

Reaction score
Anyone finding it really hard to do now you're bigger? I've done them quite a lot throughout the whole pregnancy, but now when I try, it either starts a braxton, or baby kicks back, or the pressure is too much for me to actually manage to do any! Xxx

Last edited:
I'm guessing the lack of response means no one else is having any problems... Oh dear for me! Gonna keep trying anyway xxx

I havent even done any! I always forget :roll:

Actually I find them harder, and I'm only 31 weeks. Feels like im doing it wrong now, and ends in cramping if I'm not careful. Hope it doesn't mean my pelvic floor is shot already! Not weed myself yet though! Even though im sneezing all the live long day! X

Sorry umbongo but I am definitely happy to hear that! Unless of course our muscles have already gone to pot like you say! I've tried to make more of an effort with this pregnancy as I didnt so much last time and I remember Post birth there were a couple of times I wee'd myself a bit and didnt even know!! Xxx

It just feels different now, must be all the pressure on that area now. Fx the muscles are still ok! X

I don't always remember I try to do but ur right cramps appear. Meh il do lots afterwards.... X

I never do them. Didn't do them last time either. I'm going to be screwed after this birth as doing certain exercises on the 30 day shred 12 months after birth caused me to wee myself! :-S

So let that be a lesson to you and keep on at it :p

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

Haha Giz that's exactly what I'm scared of! In the early days after my first I actually wee'd myself a bit a couple of times and didnt feel a thing! Promised myself I'd try n do more this time! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back