Pelvic cramping

elsa16

Reaction score
Hello girls

Just wondering if any of you have had this. I've had pulling and cramping feelings in my pelvis for the past 4 weeks. This feels like my period is coming all the time even though I had 3 days of flow nearly 2 weeks ago.

I'm starting to get all sorts in my head wondering if I have an infection or fibroids or something. It's driving me mad. Anybody had this before and had an explanation for it? Ovulation isn't going to be until the weekend so it can't really be that and not over this long period of time anyway.

Thanks in advance xxxx

If you're having it that long hun id go see your gp. Doesn't sound like anything ttc related is causing it if you've had it consistently for a month! I've had a lot of pelvic cramping over the last few days but I'm in my tww so could be related, I'd get myself checked if it went on for as long as you xx

Yeah that's what I thought :( Think I will pop and see the GP. I've got an appointment to see a gynae consultant in about a month but it's too long to wait really.

Thank you so much for answering xxxx

No problem at all. Let me know how you get on! Xx

Maybe you could ask your GP for a bloodtest. Check your hormone levels.
I had an appointment with my gynaecologist yesterday. On the echo you could see the follicule about to expulse. She told me I would ovulate today or tomorrow. So obviously I jumped my boyfriend as soon as he came back from work!!! :lol: :bd:
The blood test showed I was almost at my surge. If you can have your blood tested it, I would recommend it. It also reassured me about other problems I might have (toxoplasmosis, hormonal imbalance, rubella, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back