peeing on a stick

Daisyboo

Reaction score
well its been a week since i found out i was pregnant and i am still peeing on sticks daily!i just wondered if any of you ladies were still doing it?i think its because i find it reassuring seeing those 2 pink lines!x

I was doing it right up to last weekend, having so little symptons I wanted that reassurance lol
But seen the bean on a scan and it had a strong heartbeat, will relax a bit more now until my dating scan

I was the same had a early scan at 8 weeks then I stopped x

nice to know i am not on my own, i dread to think how much i have spent on tests since this whole ttc saga started! X

nice to know i am not on my own, i dread to think how much i have spent on tests since this whole ttc saga started! X

I said that to my husband the other day I wouldn't like to think how my I spent on test :((

I'm guilty too! I stopped a few days ago but the amount of tests I did! God only knows how much I spent xxx

They are so expensive !!!!!! Unless you get the pound shop onesc

im too scared to. crazy, i know

Yip, I've still got lots of those little stick ones, so regularly testing to check the lines are still dark.

Buy them off eBay- same sensitivity as normal tests- they are that the docs use- can get packs of 10 :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back