Peeing after sex

MrsDuckie

Reaction score
Peeing after sex... do or don't? I wait a minimum of 30 mins lying down if I do need to wee or if it's a daytime bd...

I never did when TTC our first but now I'm more relaxed about it (at the moment!) so I will wee straight after if I need to.

Last edited:
I don't think it makes much difference either way, as long as he has a normal sperm count I guess? I don't really worry about it too much.

I always pee after sex as thought you should because could cause a water infection otherwise.
I had the implant before trying for my son and it took me 2 months to get period and then 2 cycles to fall pregnant and that was with peeing after sex so don't think that really matters.

I always have to pee after, if we're actively BDing then I usually lay in bed propped up for about 20 minutes which means I'm wiggling because I have to pee. ;p

I always have to pee after, if we're actively BDing then I usually lay in bed propped up for about 20 minutes which means I'm wiggling because I have to pee. ;p

Same! I aim for 30 mins with pillow under my bum! :lol: lol!

I always will as I'm prone to infections. If I don't, I will undoubtedly get one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back