peeing a lot

jennyr1985

Reaction score
please somebody help me with some advice. If i am pregnant i am 4 weeks now, and i cant stop peeing!lol along with the sore boobs, this started two days ago, i even wake up at nite. Ive got no burning with it, and its clear, is it a symptom?
xxx

Hi, Jenny,

I had all them symptoms when i was pregnant before, the sore breast and peeing alot and i was only 6 weeks, i couldnt eat or anything, dont mean 2 scare u but it does sound like you r pregnant.

Good Luck.

xx

Hi jenny,

any news yet? have you tested? Fingers crossed you're pg, it seems like you are!

xxx

i should have started period yday, but unsure really because i only stopped taking pill in March. My tummy is bloated and u know all the other symtoms!i havent put weight on any where else, i thought i may just be getting fatter!!i dont usually eat much during the day, but ive gone really hungry and then not being able to eat much, again this started a few days ago.
Anyway, im going to test tomorrow morning (going to use the morning wee) i have a good feeling!!will let u all know!im still confused when to test cos of the pill messing up my system, but i may as well give it a go!
xxx

Hi Jenny!

Your pregnant ha ha.. how r u today? what u bin up 2?
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

good luck jenny!!

i know one of the first signs on all 3 of my pregnancys was that i seemd to double in body fat all over my body lol sounds mad i know, i didnt put any weight on the scales but i could feel i seemed to have thickend up

then i had a few days of feeling sick and peeing alot, thats what made me do a test, alot of ladies say they just "know" they are aswell, they get an overwelming feeling

hey hun!!!ive just finished work, im knackered!!!looking forward to the weekend. How are u and bubble?
xxx

Hi Jenny!

Me n Bubble are just fine... well I hope we are.... I am so tired for some crazy reason... My pregnancy seems to be flying now., I am so exited.....
Love Danielle and Bubble xx

me too. Im off home now for a nice bath... will chat soon....Take care...
Love Dani and Bubbs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back