Pee cup

I used the lid from my shower gel then, when I accidentally binned it, my dry shampoo lid. Have managed to spray pee almost every time...

Well Im 21, and typically.. I use a shot glass :D

Ok claire.........same cycles.........same test date.........nearly same ov date.........BDing at the same time..........both scottish...........and did you read my thread about what I pee'd in? yep . a shot glass.

that is all :x

I pee in a pink kitten mug which I keep in the bathroom cupboard. I also have a tiny eye cream pot which I keep in my handbag for testing at work. Had to perfect my aim and flow to use this though so it overflow! Way TMI!!

Well Im 21, and typically.. I use a shot glass :D

Ok claire.........same cycles.........same test date.........nearly same ov date.........BDing at the same time..........both scottish...........and did you read my thread about what I pee'd in? yep . a shot glass.

that is all :x

Oh dear lord.. Lizzie, I think we're morphing into the same person lmfao!

I use an old yellow mug.
Well I broke 1 and 1 broke in the move so might as well pee in the 3rd :p ?Keep it in bathroom cupboard so no mixing up!

I use a plastic cup and like a few others i resuse sometimes. I hate it when you have a really long wee and you realise you are near the top of the cup so you have to stop the lovely pee, remove the cup and then carry on haha and i still havent quite got the aim right, its something for me to work towards ;) xxxx

:lol: atleast you accidentally dribble, Lizzie purposely pissed in her hands! hahaha :p

Haha i used to use my old body shop cleanser top that was made of plastic!, it actually worked wonders and held the contents rather well!. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back