Pee cup

i use an old me to you mug which i keep in bathroom, my mam was tidying up here the other week (dont know why she feels the need to tidy my house, im 27 lol) and she brought it down to wash asking why it was in the bathroom, i was like i pee in that give it here lol, her face was a picture lol

:rofl: i love this thread!!

Im with carnat i use plastic cups i bought from wilkos. Although i still manage to pee on my hand, a lot! :roll:

I use disposable plastic cups and I throw away after each use! lol I actually got some cheapie HPTs once and they had a little plastic pot for each test lol

xx

I know this is terrible for the environment, but disposible 50 plastic cups from Wilkinsons for a £1 is just so easy - no washing up involved! xx

I use a small little dish that you would put nibbles in if that make sense. It is bright red so when hubby sees that hanging around in the bathroom he knows its ovulation time!!! lol.

Gizzy xxx

I use one of those plastic cups for measuring alcohol units that were given out free a couple of years ago ... DH thinks its disgusting!

i do have a she-wee but dont use it alot LOL however if you are a hand wee'er ( like me ) it comes in handy ( excuse the pun ) its just a blag to clean all the time, i use it for festivals

I use a massive smartprice asda measuring jug. I bought it about five years ago when I decided to get into baking and used it about once. Use it all the time now though, but not for the intended purpose! Sometimes FMU gets up to the 700ml line. Where the hell do I keep 700ml of pee! I

Lou x

wow 700ml is alot, i want to use a jug now so i can measure mine lol we should all post how MUCH we wee lol

It could be another angle on my obsession! You're on to something there, Liz. I definitely have a little sense of pride when the jugs almost overflowing...dear God, what is wrong with me?! :)

My dh brought mr and mrs cups for valentines day , never used mine as I like a good size mug for my tea lol , so it has made the perfect pee pot ,a nice little heart shape handle so no dropping anywhere lol x x

i remember when i found out i was expecting my DD 9 years ago..........i bought a test, was at work had held my pee for ages and finally went to works toilet with my trusty hpt. Got into cubicle and went about having a wee before realising I didn't pee into anything! Wasn't quite finished yet.......and because my dip test was ready to......(was a dip kind, not the kind you stream on) the only thing I could do was cup my other hand catch the wee wee, then dip the stick in there before it ran through my fingers lol.

It was positive but backed it up at home with a proper tub of pee lol. i musta washed my hands about 1000 times after that. didn't bother me at the time though was just happy to get a result!

I was feeling abit down tonight but after reading all the comments its really cheered me up ..

Defo going to buy a jug tomorrow because I still catch my hand , I have also used a medicine cap u get with liquid flu remideis as I needed to test with an opk when we where having a day out , now that was a messy job lol xx

lol i just want to use a jug to see how many ml's of pee i do especially first thing in the morning!

Absolutely love this thread! You lot are the reason I decided to join this forum.:)
The few times I've had to pee in a cup I've used an old eeyore mug, I wonder if his negative mood had been one of the reasons for the negative results?!?

Tomorrow I need to buy a new jug. This thread got me curious of how much I pee first thing...

An options hot chocolate lid :) sounds crazy but it's wide enough so i never miss and shallow so easy to dunk :) x

i love this thread, even if i do say so myself :oooo:, never thought there were so many options!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back