Pee after sex

BeckyR21

Reaction score
Maybe a silly question but u never know till u ask. But is it true that when uv had sex u must go for a pee because if u don't and u leave his swimmers inside u all night that u will end up with a infection Ect.. Not sure how true it is so thought I'd ask as that's why maybe iv not conceived yet because I pee after sex. Many thanks hope someone can answer my question X
Bring in next month we are both sorted. With conceive plus lubrication and our coupled prenatals x
8b725c0e5e7fab5099812aafb5f46f91.jpg

Not a silly question Becky! It is recommended to pee after sex as during sex various different bacteria can find their way into your urethra and bladder and this is what can cause UTIs like cystitis.

When TTC there is some evidence that remaining horizontal for 15-30 mins can aid the sperm it getting where they need to be. So I just stayed in bed for a while after sex and then got up to pee :D and I got my BFP a week ago and havent had any issues with UTIs!

I ALWAYS pee after sex usually for the reasons mentioned above. Now that we're ttc however I just delay the pee for as long as possible haha

I never pee after sex, I wake up during the night to pee and I don't ever have had much uti's.. I tend to get them from not peeing enough or not being hydrated enough...

I've never got up to pee after sex, never had uti and we've been ttc for a year and a half!

I could' t get up straight after sex and risk losing any swimmers!

XX

I think some people are just more prone to them than others. I have to get up or I will get a UTI and they are so unbearable. I've just been trying to hold out a bit more now TTC.

Sometimes I go sometimes I dont although more so now that Im pregnant.

During ttc id give it 15 mins then go clean myself.

I get thrush on and off so I tend to shine it up before bed and pee. Just incase.

xxxx

I was always warned to pee after sex to avoid UTIs so it will be strange not to get right up and go for a wee! Maybe I will try it see where I get

Thank u so much ladies for replying. I'm now starting to lay down for 20 minutes before going for a wee wee. Sorry pee lol xxx

Tbh I only go for a pee after sex if I'm busting to go. Usually I don't bother. I've only had a couple of UTI's in my life and they've been for other reasons

I've always gone straight to the bathroom after sex. I could never lie there I just want to clean up

First time today I didnt go straight for a wee. It felt icky I am not a fan! Still, fingers crossed it will do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back