Peculiar dream

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
hey guys...

I work as a teacher, and have recently been having three or four dreams a night which are vaguely disturbing but not exactly nightmares, if you get my drift. I rarely remember details when I wake, I just know that they weren't pleasant.

However, i DID have a weird dream lastnight that I remembered! I have one particular pupil who is a little monster and doesn't behave at all well, has even had tantrums in my classroom. I manage veryw ell to keep my temper most of the time. However, lastnight I dreamt that I gave that child the mother and father of all spankings! Isn't that awful? I was very distrubed about it when I woke, but was able to laugh about it later. I thought...if only she knew...

Sue

Congratulations on your first pregnancy.

I had a dream the other night too, it was so weird and so real. When I woke up my husband he was very sympathetic until I told him what it was about. I was begin chased by 12 foot Fluffy Bunny Rabbits. I ask you!!!

Goodness knows where that one came form

Flipping Hormones!!!

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I've been having like the weirdest dreams ever....like the other night I dreamt that I was in the hospital and already had my baby, nurse took my baby away from me to wash them and when the nurse came back and went to hand my me baby it was a white cat and I'm like wait that can't be my baby....I had a cat? It ws just really, really weird....I told my husband and he's like your nuts....(not to mention we do have 2 cats one is tan-Tito, and the white one-Cuddles) when I told my gram she goes maybe you were holding your cats and playing with them and that's why you had that dream! Who knows!

Then the other night I went to bed around 9pm because I was soo beat....my husband comes in and I'm like get out of my room, lol he's like it's my room too...well I must've been dreaming that night too because next day Jon tells me, "Nikki, you must've been dreaming or something because you woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and you go Jon get up," and he's like what...Nikki it's not morning....I go what, what time is it...where's the baby? and he told me , Nikki you didn't have the baby yet....

Talk about some crazy dreams! :roll:

i've been having crazy crazy dreams, my best friend has just had her first baby and warned me that due to crazy hormones that you get weird dreams that verge on nightmares if not nightmares!
So i was prepared and try and ignore them/shake them off!!!
Crazy hormones!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back