peanut butter

bbee

Reaction score
fancy some toast with some thick layers of peanut butter on, mmmmmmmmmmm yum!
is it safe to eat? some say you shouldnt.. but i want some!!! anyone eaten it?
xxx

nevermind. there isnt any. furious!! :wall:

I have eaten peanuts and peanut butter the whole way through, as far as I'm aware the only 'risk' would be the nuts and now they say as long as none of your immediate family has an allergy your ok to eat them xx

I LOVE peanut butter and have eaten it all the way through my pregnancy about 3 days a week on my toast! Im very sorry that you have none in.. but i am so tempted to go make toast now!

Same as the girlys! Ive eaten both peanut butter and peanut all the way thru!

I went thru a stge at about 26/30wks where everyday for work i took 4 yes 4 sarnies of peanut butter and jam hahaha!
:) fancy some on toast now u mentioned it!! Xx

Just had my toast! Couldn't resist x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aww poor bbee lol!!
Buy some tomorrow hun!!

Extra crunchy ;) xx

As the girls say peanut butter is fine to eat in pregnancy. Check the nhs website for foods you should avoid if you're unsure on anything. I only go by that and not what random people tell me not to eat (I had a woman in work scream at me not to eat fresh pineapple when I was about 20 weeks! She said it could bring on premature labour. I just kept on chomping away lol) x

Yep as everyone has said, it's said to be safe as long as no immediate family have an allergy that could have been passed on to baby.

Sorry you haven't got any peanut butter in. The same thing happened to me earlier with macaroni cheese. I wanted to eat one of those cheap and nasty tins of macaroni cheese, cold and straight out of the tin. But I've run out :(

completely safe unles syou have a nut allergy yourself. xx

Im eating peanut butter on crumpets, making peanut butter and banana milkshakes, puttinng it and jam on toast and in yoghurt!!! Bit of a craving!!!! Im away to have some now in fact!!

Im eating peanut butter on crumpets, making peanut butter and banana milkshakes, puttinng it and jam on toast and in yoghurt!!! Bit of a craving!!!! Im away to have some now in fact!!

This thread got me going too. I'm having a peanut butter and banana toasted sandwich :)
I'm really sorry Bbee! :/

Peanut butter on crumpets is lush! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ooo you meanies! Craving it now :( lol gonna get some first thing tomorrow!!!xxx

Last edited:
I just ordered some on my online weekly shop! Roll on Sat! :)

Sorry. It does sound mean doesnt it! But u made us all crave it now lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I should of checked If I actually had any before posting the thread lol, craving it so bad I can almost taste it!! Lol I feel crazy!xxx

Peanut butter is my favourite thing in the world, I usually have it daily. Only problem is Thera heart burn it gives me after :-( particularly if I have it for lunch, the afternoons are hell (but I still do it!!!)

mmmmmmmm peanut butter... I might just go and get the jar and a spoon!

I read this thread in bed this morning and guess what................. had to get up and have peanut butter on toast for brekkie for the first time since it made me throw up 2 weeks ago! Hope it stays down! Wish me luck...lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back