PEAK must be soon ?? :-)

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Cd13 for me and cbfm says just HIGH still. Starting to feel more human at last.. Hoping to get back on BD train tonight lol....

Got my first HIGH cd8 so this is my 6th....

Im using ic OPKs too as backp, so i should catch it as these havent missed yet.

Hoping to BD the last day of HIGH (aybe today or tomorrow) and first day of PEAK..

Watch ths space.....

thanks - its nice to be feeling more human at last. On the plus side, feeling rotten and spending 2 days in bed (and not in a good way LOL!) - has helped to distract me. So as long as I haven't missed my window, by "rejoining" today.. then phew!

Looking forward to BD-ing later... :)

x

Cd14 today - still HIGH rather than PEAK which is in keeping with my ic OPK that are still negative. So i guess we contine to wait.

At least we are back to BD-ing schedule lol... Stomach bug/food poisoning has passed - so i'm hopeful that we are back in the game. Wouldve hated. A PEAK reading wednes or thurs when i felt so rough. Ive felt awful Tue-Fri - i wanted to try BD every other day aftet Sunday's first HIGH reading which meant tuesday and thursday but i couldnt physically. So phew... Back to every other day a least...

CD14 and this is my 7th HIGH reading - was not expecting so many.. Ho hum..

Watch this space... Enjoying the simplicity of FMU and the guesswork when to POAS. Far simpler - if it works... We'll see...

Cd15 and 8th day of HIGH on cbfm...

We are back to BD-ing every other day but wondering when PEAK and/or positive ic OPK.... Continue to wait... Sigh....

CD24 and I got 15 "high"s on CBFM so yeah... no peak for me this month :( x

Last edited:
Cd16 today and finally got my PEAK on cbfm, after 8 HIGH days my 1st PEAK reading.

So excited - weird isnt it... A bit like my 1st positive OPK. We BD-ed yesterday and plan to do it again today too now we've got PEAK.

Someone told me theres no point testing the day after your 1st PEAK - is that true ? Having used a lot of test sticks i dont want to waste any. I was told that the day after a PEAk is an automatic 2nd PEAK and then at least one HiGH. Thoughts ?

I also read that ideally you BD the last day of HIGH then the first day of PEAK and it looks like we might be on target for that. Yay! :) Of course u dont know the last day of HiGH til its happened.. So fingers crossed...

Xx

15 ? Wow... When was your pos OPK ?

X

Started at CD9 then got 15 highs, today was the last one (20th test stick!) and I got low this time. It was my first cycle using the monitor so trying not to worry too much. But I really don't want to spend £20 each cycle for the sticks so yeah will see what happens next cycle. Congrats on your peak btw :dance: x

Thank you - feel really excited this cycle... perhaps it's just the novelty factor of a new toy. We'll see..

:0)

Good luck all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back