peacocks

netty

Reaction score
are going under, everything is 75% off got a pair of knee high lace up boots ( leather ) for £10 down from £35 the other day!

get your asses down there

Think I'll pop down today. It was 25% off the other day. Might have a look online too.

the one in Dumfries is trying to get a buyer for their store before march when the rents due, but I'll be going in next week and prob buy loads of baby clothes lol xx

Really I heard they were just trying to get a buyer and everything was 20% off but 75% is fab. Baby clothes shopping here I come. x

they have loads of sale racks from £5!

I got some clothes for my eldest in age 13 , as it's all expensive in his size now, (almost small mens).

Just be fussy and careful when you buy, they have a nottice at the till , making sure you know you can't return anything.

ooh I know what Im doing this weekend! :yay:

I went in today to buy some maternity clothes. Everything was 20-25% off, but it was all crap! I was so disappointed! Left empty handed.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

awww the ones in doncaster and sheffield are amazing, i got some work trousers, a tunic type top and some boots for less than £30 all together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back