P'd off...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Seriously! Can't wait to be on maternity leave. Everyone is annoying me at work and I just want to lash out and tell them where to go. I'm pretty sure they aren't doing anything out of the ordinary and it's just my lovely hormones making me feel this way. Still, I just want to scream! :wall2: I finish on the 30th and only got 9 working days left. So not long to go. All I want to do is sleep. Sorry for the pointless thread. :( xx

I totally understand you! I'm also quite tired of work and I only have 3 more working days this year, and than 6 weeks next year. I am soooo looking forward to go on maternity leave!! I'm tired and some days I get really pissed of as well!!

Stay strong - you're nearly there!!!

:hugs:

i was the same ...i began my maternity leave last week and its heaven, i must admit i do find i am getting a little bored, but am sure come january once the baby has been born that will all change :)

x

I think the last month I'd hard work! All I could think about was baby and everything I needed to do/buy so far I have loved my mat leave, been bored at times but trying to keep myself busy. I have s little routine too :)

Lol it's not much! Get up 7-8ish 9am watch undercover boss australia after do the cleaning or putting away dishes from last night or washing etc go out if needs be get things prepared for dinner etc! 3.30 watch desperate housewives 4.30-5 clean up my bits and pieces (like RLT cups) 5.30 watch coachtrip and cone fine with me and wait for my OH to come home

have you got everything ready for the baby now ....am more or less done just need to buy a few more little bits.

I commiserate - I felt exactly the same towards the end. Have been on mat leave now for 2 weeks and have been so busy I've not had any time to feel bored. Have pretty much finished all my mad projects and last minute preparations about 10 minutes ago, so there's a small chance I might get to feel a little bit bored tomorrow - before the school holidays start next week! :wink: Hang on in there, you're almost there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back