Pcos

Flutterby17

Reaction score
Had my scan this morning and found that I have a few cysts. Got to now book a blood test. Only thing is I have regular periods and no other symptoms, except the not being pregnant.i know I'm ovulating as I have a fertility monitor and get the 2 day peak as well as several days of increased. So fingers crossed its nothing. Has anybody else had PCO without it being PCOS.

I do. Both ovaries are very polycystic but all my hormone tests are fine, ovulating ok, been taking agnus castus which has helped regulate me a bit more and have been pregnant before when I was a lot more symptomatic with acne etc so all is not lost! Stick to a low GI diet as that really helps xx

Hi Dee28

Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty much doing low GI as I have IBS and starchy carbs really aggravate it. I've not heard of agnus castus before. I'm pretty regular, between 26-29 days and I know my progesterone was over 40., but I do start spotting up to 7 days before af arrives, would this help with that and do I need to get my doctor to prescribe it!

Thanks

You can buy it at any health food store, I get the drops but tablets just as good, it takes a whole to work, I also spot around 4 days before AF and my last cycle was the first I didn't, only one day before. I think it was combo of agnus castus working and the acupuncture I've been having. I was worried the spotting was low progesterone but my 21 day bloods showed 51 so that has put my mind at ease, I do think its pcos related xx

Great, think I'll get some some. Would be worth it to stop spotting if nothing else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back