PCOS... clomid or iui

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by hope5756, Jun 17, 2005.

1. hope5756

hope5756 Member

is there anyone out that that is on clomid or doing iui... lets chat.

2. moonpiesb

moonpiesb Well-Known Member

Hello Hope, I am using IUI. I have had three unsuccessful inseminations so far. I guess I will be doing it again in about 10 days when I O. Have you started your IUI yet?

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!

3. hope5756

hope5756 Member

wow... your single?!? have you given up on guys? im in shock right now... but its kind of cool... no im still just using clomid right now...

4. moonpiesb

moonpiesb Well-Known Member

Yes, I am single....very straight, but single. No, I have not given up on guys, but I am not getting any younger either. I would like to have at least two children and once a woman passes 35 the chances of birth defects seem to increase greatly. So, I am not going to just sit and wait for a man that may never come. If/when Mr. Right comes along, he will understand that I wanted children and that I took it upon myself to do something about it. IF he doesn't understand, then he isn't Mr. Right. It was not a decision I came to easily, but one that I am very proud that I have made. I hope your TTC journey is short and successful.

BABY DUST STORM!!!!!!!!!!