Pcos and opks

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Tillyfloss, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss Well-Known Member

Hi ladies

Ladies with pcos do opks work for you?

I'm getting a light line on EVERY test I do and nothing getting darker, just wondering what other people get?

2. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Hi darling, I think that's normal? I don't use the sticks, I use the ClearBlue advanced monitor with the empty circle, solid smiley and flashing smiley, but when I eject these, there is always two lines. I think the monitor just sets the levels at which to inform the user of how high the levels are and whether that means low, high or peak fertility. Do they get darker at some point in your cycle, then get lighter again?

x

3. Tillyfloss

They have in the past when we tried 2 years ago, last cycle I did get 3 days darker but currently this cycle no just very light

4. babylove2016

babylove2016 Well-Known Member

Ah in which case, you might be having an anovulatory cycle, whereby your body doesn't ovulate? Strange.

5. Tillyfloss

I took soy 3-7 and expected to see darker lines not necessarily a bfp but had hoped to see opks improve anyway :/