PCOS and implantation bleeding

Rachel267

Reaction score
anyone with PCOS who have experienced implantation bleeding who do not have regular cycles? I’m confused! I don’t know the difference! I have a period maybe once a year if I’m lucky but how could I possibly tell the difference?? Anyone had a BFP??

Hiya, I have pcos too and I’ve never experienced implantation bleeding, I have super long cycles currently on CD 31, can go up to 40 days. I did have a tiny bit of pink Saturday but I don’t think that was implantation bleed. Some women get it some don’t, the difference being if you need to wear a tampon or pad then it’s period but if it’s very light and doesn’t last long could be implantation bleed. Good luck on your journey ttc with pcos is not easy :-(

Thanks for your reply! I haven’t been feeling my self recently! Incredibly hormonal and have had heart burn and nausea for the past 5 days! It’s very unlikely that I’m pregnant but I’ve had slight spotting for the past few days, only when I wipe (tmi) it’s a pinky, red/brown. I don’t know!!

Thanks for your reply! I haven’t been feeling my self recently! Incredibly hormonal and have had heart burn and nausea for the past 5 days! It’s very unlikely that I’m pregnant but I’ve had slight spotting for the past few days, only when I wipe (tmi) it’s a pinky, red/brown. I don’t know!!
Hi, I have PCOS I have no idea where I am in my cycle but they range from 35 to 50 days. I had a few bits of brown spotting when I wiped for 3 days but nothing the last few days done a test this morning was super super faint. I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my daughter, so just thought it was my AF starting.

Good luck

for the past few days I have been spotting brown/red when I wipe but this morning nothing..
I took a test this morning and it was negative? Am I too early to test? I don’t want to get my hopes up
Fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!

Hi, I have PCOS I have no idea where I am in my cycle but they range from 35 to 50 days. I had a few bits of brown spotting when I wiped for 3 days but nothing the last few days done a test this morning was super super faint. I didn't have any implantation bleeding with my daughter, so just thought it was my AF starting.

Good luck

for the past few days I have been spotting brown/red when I wipe but this morning nothing..
I took a test this morning and it was negative? Am I too early to test? I don’t want to get my hopes up
Fingers crossed that you get your BFP!!
Do you know when you ovulated? That should give you an indication if is AF or implantation bleeding??

Do you know when you ovulated? That should give you an indication if is AF or implantation bleeding??
I have no clue! I use to use OPK’s all the time until I realised PCOS can affect the result! I will never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back