PC Games?

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Whats you favourite PC games?

Mine are

Baldurs Gate series

Sims (just downloading sims 2 now woohoo havnt played it for aaaaaages)

Age of empires

And ive hinted i want The Witcher for xmas!

sims 2!
obsessed with it.
counted down the days in my calendar until sims 2 came out and spent £200 to upgrade my old laptop so it would run on it :rotfl: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol! ive got sims 1 on disc but im downloading 2 as I used to have it but lost it when I moved....its my fave sims game as I love the aging and my stories always evolve around a big multi-generation family :lol:

1hr to go :dance: :dance: :dance:

lol, i remember when sims 1 came out and i didnt have any cheats or anything,
i used to buy a tiny house, then keep marrying men and killing them off until eventually i could move into the very top house which was huuuuuuge lol
took me ages too!
and then i found the cheat! lol

Yep I use the money cheats sometimes, I dont really use the other cheats but I like to spend hours designing houses sometimes, and you need money for that lol, quite often I'll design a super cool house, move my family in and then get bored lol, but if I start off properly with no cheats and work my way up its more fulfilling for that side of the gameplay.

yeah,
i only use the money cheat so i can build a really posh house, then i build up all their charisma, cooking, fitness, cleaning etc points,
then i start on their aspirations.

then i get bored

and start all over again :rotfl:

Thats whats great about it though isnt it, you can play it anyway you like! I sometimes play career progression, or work on a story, sometimes try and get the weirdest families and events, or just build :lol:

yeah, and make lots of babies! lol
i'd love to chat sims all day but i've gotta go back to college now! :( lol :wave:

aww have a good day at college, I'll post some sim pics for you later :lol:

oooh, i used to lurrve Sims (got my daughter playing it now) But then my OH made me play World Of Warcraft, and im addicted :oops:

LineageII....now thats addictive :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: All other PC games or games in general are too monotonous.. I like my mmorpg games...they are much more interactive.... :)

Haven't played Sims for aaaages! Sims 2 is great, I need it for my lappie.

I like Age of Empires, Settlers, Theme Park Tycoon etc. I remember playing on the original Settlers on DHs old pc when we first got together, I was soooo addicted! Recently I got a spectrum emulator and played on one of the old Dizzy games, they were so cool.

I downloaded the new Settlers game the other day but it wont run on my pc as the graphics card is too shite, was gutted!

Oh i love the sims, only have the originals, non of this add on party stuff LOL and pets etc..
I also love ths CSI games
I nearly completed the 2nd disc when PC went screwy and i have had to start again so have kind of lost interest as i am repaeting stuff over and over but have to do it to get to the next case Grrr

deffo sims 2, although it takes about an hour to load on laptop :roll: and zoo tycoon is good

Squiglet said:
LineageII....now thats addictive :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: All other PC games or games in general are too monotonous.. I like my mmorpg games...they are much more interactive.... :)

I got into one mmorpg, LOTRO, but found that as I only played a few hours a week my kin and friends were racing ahead and I would never have anyone I knew to quest with (hate pugs lol) so ive quit and gone back to my beloved single player strategy and rpg games :lol: MMO's are just not for me I guess as im too "casual" to keep up lol

[quote="glitzyglamgirl
I got into one mmorpg, LOTRO, but found that as I only played a few hours a week my kin and friends were racing ahead and I would never have anyone I knew to quest with (hate pugs lol) so ive quit and gone back to my beloved single player strategy and rpg games :lol: MMO's are just not for me I guess as im too "casual" to keep up lol[/quote]

Me and my hubby play World of Warcraft together now, lol, and luckily we're just about managing to keep up witj his mates too, cos getting big groups for quests can be a nightmare (i sound like such a geek) We end with people who can barely understand english (euopean server) or young teenies who give us grief, lol.

midna said:
MMORPG`s are only fun if you can greif and PK LOL... :lol:

and lvling to lvl 70+ dress up in none grade weapons/armour going to a newbie area and wait.... mwhahahahahahahahahahahaha... until some idiot decides to come and take a pop at you... not for long though... mwhahahahhahahahaha ...

am I evil? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back