Paternity

RebekaT

Reaction score
I am exactly nine weeks along today, according to my first ultra sound. I ve had a steady boyfriend for 3 months now, but I was sexually assaulted on, May 4th. He knows about it, along with everyone else. But I was wondering what the chances are that my boyfriend would not be the father. I wake up crying because I m dreaming about it and I can t even imagine what I would do. The first day of my last period was, April 29th and it ended, May 4th. My average cycle is 22-24 days. A paternity test is, +$1,200.00, but I can t go the whole pregnancy not knowing. The last ultra sound I had was done when I was six weeks and five days on June 15th (the day of my first ultrasound) and the attack happened exactly six weeks to that day.

I can't seem to make sence of your dates if you were 6+5 on 15th June you would be 9+5 today 3 weeks later? Which would match perfectly with 9+5 since the first day of your last period and I would estimate that you conceived around 13th may, which would make it extremely unlikely to be the attackers but the only way to be 100% sure would be a DNA when baby is born.

If your period ended on may 4th , the day you were attacked it's unlikely to be your attackers baby as you don't ovulate until around 2 weeks after the start of your period.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back