Pasta

ClaireSarah

Reaction score
Has anybody else gone off pasta? I love the stuff but even the thought of it now turns my stomach ( i even feel sicky writing about it! ). I am madly craving rice though!

Claire xx

Funny I have just had pasta with olives and feta cheese!!! I havent actually gone off any foods, I seem to be all very normal, apart from the bump getting bigger everyday!!!!!

Natalie x

I've just started the second trimester but for the past few weeks I can only eat rice, pasta and bread. The thought of anything slightly greasy makes me sick and I can't face any cooked vegetables and only certain fruits. I was getting worried about the nourishment me and the baby were getting so I've started taking pregnacare which gives you all the vitamins and nutrients you need for yourself and baby. I know its not a substitute for a good diet but it must be better then eating very little with no suppliments.

Lou

Dh and I used to have pasta around 3 times a week, now I can't even stand the thought of eating it, so you're not alone :lol:

I went off pasta big time with my first and it took me years to start eating it again. Wonder what it is about it that puts us off considering its such a simple food!!??

Just the thought of the texture of it in my mouth makes me feel ill, which is really weird.

hi,

When I was pregnant I felt exactly the same way about pasta, I could e at it almost everyday before I got pregnant but once I got pregnant I couldn't even stand the thought of it.

Before I was pregnant I used to eat tons of pasta - up until a year ago when i was told - NO MORE WHEAT!!! So haven't eaten it for ages, now once a week I crave it (doens't help with the digestive bits still though) :lol:

Hi

I have gone off a lot of foods especially anything tomato based (yuk).

i dont like salad things and most veg.

Just wanted to say to Kerry Congratulations honey.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back